Electric Hydraulic Tilt & Trim
CMC PT-130 Tilt and Trim 13001 WITH Gauge 13001
You Get Power Tilt & Trim, Better Boat Handling, More Speed, Lower Fuel Consumption and No More Back Strain!
The CMC PT-130 Tilt & Trim incorporates a 6" setback which enhances Boat Stability and enables the prop to get a better "bite" at a higher prop setting. With the touch of a switch you can raise your motor to protect your prop from damage and your back from strain. The PT130 Tilt & Trim has 20 degrees of trim and 90 degrees of trim and tilt. It allows to tuck your motor in to get your boat on plane smoother and faster.
When you're underway, you can change the angle of your motor to obtain the best performance for your load and water conditions. It gives you a more stable ride, increases top end speed, allows more prop clearance, and better fuel economy.
- Rated for 130 H.P. and Smaller Motors.
- 6" Set Back to Enhance Boat Stability and Performance.
- 20° of Trim and a Total of 90° of Tilt and Trim.
- 1/2" 6061 T6 Extruded Aluminum Construction with Stainless Steel Fasteners.
- Electric Hydraulic Actuator Rated at 7853 lbs. of Thrust!
- Standard B.I.A. Bolt Hole Pattern.
- Convenient Adapter Kit Available for Clamp-on Motors.
- Four Stainless Steel Motor Mounting Bolts Included.