Weems & Plath Anniversary 8-Day Wind Ship's Bell Clock Item # 100275. This product is part of the Anniversary™ Collection
ADDITIONAL AUTOMATIC COUPON AT CHECKOUT
$75 to $149 receive 6% Discount
$150 or more receive 10% Discount
Dimensions: Dial: 5 1/4" (133 mm)
Base: 7" (178 mm)
Depth: 3 1/2" (89 mm)
Weight: 8lbs 2 oz (3685 g)
Product Details for Ship Bell Clock
The Anniversary Collection 8-Day Wind Ship's Bell Clock resonates with the rich sound of the traditional ship’s bell cycle, ringing every half hour. The ship bell clock is equipped with handcrafted German Hermle 11-jewel, key wound movement with bell silencer and created from solid forged brass that is hand polished and flawlessly lacquered.
The distinctive dial of the ship bell clock is intricately etched to create a subtle but rich pattern. Each Anniversary 8-Day Wind Ship's Bell Clock is labeled with a unique serial number and a lifetime warranty.
Ship bell clock looks stunning on a boat when used as an elegant mantle timepiece and is placed in Anniversary Wood Base (#107B). Complete instructions and mounting hardware for the ships bell clock are included.
- Features a limited lifetime warranty.
- Traditional ship’s 8-bell cycle, ringing every half hour
- Handcrafted German Hermle 11-jewel, key wound movement with bell silencer
- Made in USA
Weems & Plath Anniversary™ Collection
Our elegant Anniversary Collection of ship's clocks and barometers was introduced to commemorate 75 years of the rich heritage of Weems & Plath, which is closely linked to our founder, Captain Philip Van Horn Weems, who strove to perfect the field of navigation.
- Created from solid, forged brass that is hand polished and lacquered
- Uses the finest German movements, dials, hands and components available in the world
- The distinctive dial of each instrument is intricately etched to create a subtle but rich pattern
- Each instrument is labeled with a unique serial number
- Includes instructions & mounting hardware
- Limited lifetime warranty