Sea Eagle 420x Explorer Pro Package Inflatable Kayak 420XK_P
Get ready for the strongest, biggest kayak of them all. The specially priced Sea Eagle 420x Explorer Pro Package delivers all that with Tall Back Seats and improved paddles.
New lighter, stronger, redesigned Explorers can do it all!
Computer-aided design and state-of-the-art fabrication allows a reduction in weight (9-12lbs) while improving structural strength. Now with 16 drain valves for super-fast self-bailing in white water. Also features, removable slide skeg for improved tracking on open water. These new Explorers are the "pound for pound" champions capable of handling any type of adventure.
Explorer Kayaks Can:
Rocket fearlessly down Class IV rapids.
Traverse miles of wilderness rivers to spend weeks at impossibly obscure camping sites.
Reach remote Fly fishing trout streams and lakes other fishermen can’t get to.
Fits easily in the trunk of your car or a small plane.
On-the-fly flexibility: handles wet OR dry conditions with ease.
What do you do when the placid river you’re kayaking becomes a free-for-all of rapids?
16 Drain Valves
16 Self-Bailing Drain valves drain water swiftly.
Removable Skeg Removable Skeg
A removable skeg reduces yaw for long flatwater touring
Drains OPEN: the craft bails itself through the 16 large, evenly spaced, convertible drain valves.
Drains CLOSED: they don’t let a drop of water in so you stay comfortable and your cargo stays dry.
In flat water, slide on the large, removable skeg to keep the explorer on its intended course. The skeg limits the sideways deviation called yaw that comes from paddling, allowing for greater efficiency and speed. Ideal for those long treks across wide, scenic lakes renown for placid beauty.
The new Explorer Kayak is tough as nails and rugged enough to conquer any boulder strewn rapids. Stem to stern, it’s constructed of super light and super strong 1,000 denier polyester-supported high-pressure fabric. The new state of the art design incorporates electronically welded seams and a double floor system, making the Explorer as tough as “crocodile hide”.
The Sea Eagle reinforced hull material can take this incredible pounding ... so you don't need to sweat bumping into the dock now and then.
The toughest off-road vehicles have skid plate protection underneath; In the same way, the Explorer Kayak has two separate floors for double protection where you most need it:
A separate drop stitch, inflatable floor lashed down on top of the outer floor. This floor is extremely rigid.
The Explorer Kayak’s super-tough hide and wet-or-dry self-bailing drain valves are just two of the ways this boat flaunts its snotty, “bring it on” attitude. Integrated bow and stern spray skirts keep you dry while elastic rope lacing provides convenient tie-down points.
The Explorer Kayak can be piloted by one and easily accommodates two adventurers and their gear. With a beam of just over three feet wide, you get extreme stability. Two shock-absorbing inflatable seats (or optional Tall Back seats) are held rock-solid with nylon webbing that clips to six integrated D-rings. The Explorer Kayak comes complete and ready for action.
Each comes complete with hull, seats, two double-ended paddles, full instructions, inflation pump, repair kit, and convenient carry bag.For greater back support, our Pro Kayak package features two Tall Back Seats, two stow bags for longer trips. High-performance AB40 Paddles increase power and reduce fatigue.
Explorer Kayaks Can:
- Rocket fearlessly downClass IV rapids.
- Traverse miles ofwilderness rivers to spend weeks at impossibly obscure camping sites.
- Reach remote Fly fishing trout streams and lakes other fishermen can’t get to.
- Fits easily in the trunk of your car or a small plane.
- NMMA Certified
- 16 High Capacity Self-bailing Drain Valves
- Large Removable Skeg for Flatwater Touring
- Front & Rear Spray Skirts with Carry Handles and Bungee Cords
- Separate Drop Stitch floor for rigidity
- 22 D-rings to secure seats and gear
- One-Way Air Valves
- Printed Instructions
Specifications of Sea Eagle 420x Explorer Pro Package:
Exterior: 427 cm x 95 cm
Weight: 19 kg
Capacity: 2-3 Adults or 388 kg
Interior: 406 cm x 38 cm
Tube Diameter: 29cm
Deflated: 79cm x 53cm x 25cm
Chambers: 3 (port, starboard & floor)
Material: 1100 Decitex Reinforced
Seam: Electronically welded seams
Floor: Separate High Pressure Drop Stitch Floor
Air Valves: 3 Recessed One Way
Inflation time: 9 min.
Whitewater Rating: Suitable up to Class IV
PACKAGE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING
|420x Explorer Hull||$1,099|
|Two 8' AB40 Paddles||$190|
|Two Tall Back Seats||$190|
|Kayak Carry Bag||$49|
|Two small kayak stow bags||$42|
|A41 Foot Pump||$39|
|Slide in Skeg||$29|
Thousand Denier Reinforced Hull Material
UNBELIEVABLY Rugged: HIGH-PRESSURE FABRIC FOR OUR HIGH-PERFORMANCE BOATS
Sea Eagle uses high-pressure fabric for their high-performance Explorer Kayaks, FastTrack Kayaks, PaddleSkis, Frameless Pontoon Boat, FoldCats, SailCat, Yacht Tender, and Sport Runabouts. The 1,000 denier woven base cloth gives tremendous strength and the PVC coating on both sides creates a waterproof, air-tight seal.
The triple-layer POWER of 1,000 Denier, Reinforced, High-Pressure Fabric:
- Tough-as-nails Supported Fabric – The tightly-woven base cloth is coated with several layers of a special polymer then fed through rollers under great pressure to force the coatings into the fabric creating a solid, waterproof, very tough material.
- Omnidirectional Strength – Our high-performance boats can endure severe impact with sharp objects without puncturing. The fabric isn’t just tough; it has equal tear-resistance in all directions.
- Quadruple Overlap Seams – All main seams are Overlaped with an additional layer of material above AND below for a total of 4 layers. At 36 mil each, the 4 layers together are nearly 144 mil thick — thicker than most other inflatables.
- Long life additives – Our 1,000 denier high performance fabric is formulated with special additives to guarantee long term resistance to ultraviolet (UV) rays, gasoline, oil, and other chemicals.
WE ALSO HAVE SUPER PROMOTIONS ON PUMPS
AND ACCESSORIES AT DISCOUNT PRICES