Sea Eagle 420x Explorer Pro Carbon Package Inflatable Kayak 420XK_PC
Carbon fiber paddles accentuates an already specially priced Sea Eagle 420x Explorer Pro Carbon Package. Coupled with Tall Back Seats and improved paddles, it is a big yet very smooth ride.
"Whitewater Excitement, Flatwater Serenity"
Computer-aided design and state-of-the-art fabrication allows a reduction in weight (9-12lbs) while improving structural strength. Now with 16 drain valves for super-fast self-bailing in white water. Also features, removable slide skeg for improved tracking on open water. These new Explorers are the "pound for pound" champions capable of handling any type of adventure.
Explorer Kayaks Can:
Rocket fearlessly down Class IV rapids.
Traverse miles of wilderness rivers to spend weeks at impossibly obscure camping sites.
Reach remote Fly fishing trout streams and lakes other fishermen can’t get to.
Fits easily in the trunk of your car or a small plane.
On-the-fly flexibility: handles wet OR dry conditions with ease.
What do you do when the placid river you’re kayaking becomes a free-for-all of rapids?
16 Drain Valves
16 Self-Bailing Drain valves drain water swiftly.
Removable Skeg Removable Skeg
A removable skeg reduces yaw for long flatwater touring
Drains OPEN: the craft bails itself through the 16 large, evenly spaced, convertible drain valves.
Drains CLOSED: they don’t let a drop of water in so you stay comfortable and your cargo stays dry.
In flat water, slide on the large, removable skeg to keep the explorer on its intended course. The skeg limits the sideways deviation called yaw that comes from paddling, allowing for greater efficiency and speed. Ideal for those long treks across wide, scenic lakes renown for placid beauty.
The new Explorer Kayak is tough as nails and rugged enough to conquer any boulder strewn rapids. Stem to stern, it’s constructed of super light and super strong 1,000 denier polyester-supported high-pressure fabric. The new state of the art design incorporates electronically welded seams and a double floor system, making the Explorer as tough as “crocodile hide”.
The Sea Eagle reinforced hull material can take this incredible pounding ... so you don't need to sweat bumping into the dock now and then.
The toughest off-road vehicles have skid plate protection underneath; In the same way, the Explorer Kayak has two separate floors for double protection where you most need it:
An outside, super-tough 1000 denier fabric floor
A separate drop stitch, inflatable floor lashed down on top of the outer floor
The Explorer Kayak’s super-tough hide and wet-or-dry self-bailing drain valves are just two of the ways this boat flaunts its snotty, “bring it on” attitude. Integrated bow and stern spray skirts keep you dry while elastic rope lacing provides convenient tie-down points.
The Explorer Kayak can be piloted by one and easily accommodates two adventurers and their gear. With a beam of just over three feet wide, you get extreme stability. Two shock-absorbing inflatable seats (or optional Tall Back seats) are held rock-solid with nylon webbing that clips to six integrated D-rings. The Explorer Kayak comes complete and ready for action.
The largest of the versatile Explorer Series, this rugged and durable inflatable kayak weighs only 42 lbs, can handle up to Class IV rapids and is also great on the open-water.
Our Pro Carbon Kayak package features everything in the Pro Package plus a set of upgraded top end Carbon-Fiber Paddles.
Explorer Kayaks Can:
- Rocket fearlessly downClass IV rapids.
- Traverse miles of wilderness rivers to spend weeks at impossibly obscure camping sites.
- Reach remote Fly fishing trout streams and lakes other fishermen can’t get to.
- Fits easily in the trunk of your car or a small plane.
- NMMA Certified
- 16 High Capacity Self-bailing Drain Valves
- Large Removable Skeg for Flatwater Touring
- Front & Rear Spray Skirts with Carry Handles and Bungee Cords
- Separate Drop Stitch floor for rigidity
- 22 D-rings to secure seats and gear
- One-Way Air Valves
- Printed Instructions
Specifications of Sea Eagle 420x Explorer Pro Carbon Package:
Exterior: 427 cm x 95 cm
Weight: 19 kg
Capacity: 2-3 Adults or 388 kg
Interior: 406 cm x 38 cm
Tube Diameter: 29cm
Deflated: 79cm x 53cm x 25cm
Chambers: 3 (port, starboard & floor)
Material: 1100 Decitex Reinforced
Seam: Electronically welded seams
Floor: Separate High Pressure Drop Stitch Floor
Air Valves: 3 Recessed One Way
Inflation time: 9 min.
Whitewater Rating: Suitable up to Class IV
PACKAGE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING
|420x Explorer Hull
|Two AB50 Paddles
|Two Tall Back Seats
|Kayak Carry Bag
|Two small kayak stow bags
|A41 Foot Pump
|Slide in Skeg
Thousand Denier Reinforced Hull Material
UNBELIEVABLY Rugged: HIGH-PRESSURE FABRIC FOR OUR HIGH-PERFORMANCE BOATS
Sea Eagle uses high-pressure fabric for their high-performance Explorer Kayaks, FastTrack Kayaks, PaddleSkis, Frameless Pontoon Boat, FoldCats, SailCat, Yacht Tender, and Sport Runabouts. The 1,000 denier woven base cloth gives tremendous strength and the PVC coating on both sides creates a waterproof, air-tight seal.
The triple-layer POWER of 1,000 Denier, Reinforced, High-Pressure Fabric:
- Tough-as-nails Supported Fabric – The tightly-woven base cloth is coated with several layers of a special polymer then fed through rollers under great pressure to force the coatings into the fabric creating a solid, waterproof, very tough material.
- Omnidirectional Strength – Our high-performance boats can endure severe impact with sharp objects without puncturing. The fabric isn’t just tough; it has equal tear-resistance in all directions.
- Quadruple Overlap Seams – All main seams are Overlaped with an additional layer of material above AND below for a total of 4 layers. At 36 mil each, the 4 layers together are nearly 144 mil thick — thicker than most other inflatables.
- Long life additives – Our 1,000 denier high performance fabric is formulated with special additives to guarantee long term resistance to ultraviolet (UV) rays, gasoline, oil, and other chemicals.
WE ALSO HAVE SUPER PROMOTIONS ON PUMPS
AND ACCESSORIES AT DISCOUNT PRICES