Priced and sold in pairs, Maxxon pontoons are made of premium, commercial-grade 0.9 mm 1100 denier PVC that offers strength and protection against extreme abrasion and chemical resistance. The inner layer is comprised of a 36-ounce, 77-pound-tear-strength polyester fabric that offers further dimensional stability and tensile durability. An additional outer layer of 1100 denier PVC is welded, not glued, to the top and bottom for even more strength.
Maxxon's heavy-duty air chambers offer floatation security, while their high-quality air-fill valves can be locked open for easy deflation and compact storage.
Each pontoon offers several D-rings on each side to allow you to attach almost anything you want to float. Use our inflatable pontoons to create barges, sailboats, fishing or swimming platforms, and more. The sea's the limit!
Each set comes with an inflation foot pump and repair kit for emergencies.
Maxxon pontoon are among the best-selling pontoons for good reason: their lightweight portability allows travel convenience while their durability offers peace of mind. Expect only the best from Maxxon!
- Comes in Pair
- Made of Heavy-Duty, Commercial-Grade 0.9 mm 1100 Denier PVC in Its Entirety
- Length: 22 ft (670 cm)
- Tube Diameter: 2 ft 6 in (76 cm)
- 4 Air Chambers
- Rated Pressure for Tube: 3.6 psi/0.25 bar
- Six 2-Inch Stainless Steel D-Rings on Each Side
- Top & Bottom Chafing Pads (Black)
- Additional Standard Equipment: Foot Pump and Repair Kit
- Package Weight: 126 lb (57 kg)
- Package Size: 36 in x 25 in x 24 in (91 cm x 63 cm x 62 cm)
- 5-Year Warranty
- Free Shipping