Maxxon's most popular model! The Maxxon Cayman II inflatable kayak is large enough for two people and gear, but it's light and short enough to be easily paddled and handled by one person by clipping one seat into the center paddling position.
This product has been Discontinued
The Cayman II is designed and constructed for use in rougher water, lakes, rivers or the ocean. The removable tracking fin can be used in flat water, to improve the performance and speed.
Stiff-backed seats offer comfort and support, while the super-tough shell construction provides long-term durability.
The Cayman II is also a good choice for larger/taller paddlers as a solo option while still leaving room for storing gear.
With the included carrying case, seats, breakdown paddles and pump, you can stash the Cayman II in the trunk of your car, or take it on your next vacation!
- Outside Upper: 840 denier nylon oxford with polyurethane coating.
- Inside bladder: K-80 polykrylar
- Outside bottom: 2,200 denier PVC super tough
- Three Boston valves on main bladders and floor, 1.45 PSI
- Four rubber handles, d-rings, bungee deck lacing
- 3 seating positions to paddle as a tandem or solo
- Drain plug collects water so the paddler stays dry.
- Higher side walls helps prevent excess water from splashing in
- Removable tracking fin
- Two high support, adjustable seats features a double zipper, allowing it to be opened for flat storage. Mesh water bottle holders and mesh pocket on back of each seat.
- Integrated paddle holders.
- Two colors - blue or red. Select color at checkout.
- 11 ft 5" length, 37" width
- Weight: 34 lbs in bag with seats
- Max weight rating: 450 lbs
- New with 2 year manufacturer's warranty
- Two 220cm 4pc aluminum breakdown paddles with 3 way feathering.
- Carrying bag with handles
- Bellows foot pump, tracking fin
- Repair kit, instruction manual
- Two seats with back pockets.