All-In-One Hydraulic Jack Plates - Transom Jacks
Our patented design utilizes stainless steel support rods
vs. typical aluminum against UHMW or other plastic-type composites. It is
laboratory tested to exceed 65 tons of sheer. Exclusive bronze oil-lite
bushings with zerk grease fittings and dual wipers keep salt, sand, and silt
off stainless rods. Anodized aluminum body won't chip.
The Detwiler D3000 Series Jack Plate comes in 4”, 6”, and 8” setbacks
and provides an integrated hydraulic actuator to give you complete control
of your plate. Optimize performance while under way.
FEATURES of the
Detwiler D3000 Jack Plate • The maximum supported engine weight of 625 lbs is
capable of handling the most demanding outboard
engines including the latest generation of 4-strokes.
• Choose from 3 different control options: Rocker Switch, Pro Trim, and EX-Zact
Dial. An optional position
gauge is also available.
• The fully integrated hydraulic actuator, with self-purging reservoir,
provides smooth powered height adjustment.
With the actuator unit integrated into the plate, there is no need to
sacrifice boat space for a pump or hydraulic lines.
• Optimized lift speed provides precise positioning that will not overshoot.
• A heavy-duty slide mechanism with internal bearings provides smooth,
bind-free travel with a
strong resistance to torque lock.
• Fully captured slide mechanism prevents over-extension of the plate.
• Integrated grease fittings allow for easy maintenance and long life.
• The stainless steel guide rods with wipers are corrosion resistant and
self-cleaning for low maintenance
and high reliability.
• Up to 6 inches of stroke depending on control method.
ALL DETWILER JACK PLATES FEATURE:
• Standard B.I.A. mounting pattern for simplified
• 300 horsepower capacity to handle the most demanding outboard engines,
including high torque 4-stroke engines.
• Aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum alloy providing light-weight, high-tensile
strength and corrosion resistance.
• Precision machining from work-hardened, extruded billet for increased
• Military standard anodized surfaces for corrosion resistance and increased
life in saltwater applications.
• Stainless steel hardware for corrosion resistance.
• Made in the USA.
• 2 year warranty coverage.
Detwiler Hydraulic All-In-One Jack Plate
Control System and Switch Options
Ex-Zact Dial II System OEZ Series JackPlate
Part Number DK3300 (99-DWGA04)
Dash- mounted hydraulic jack plate adjustment
Returns plate to within 1/8" of desired location every
Eliminates need to visually reference engine position
Series Toggle Switch
Signal Style Switch and Gauge OGT Series
Teleflex pro trim switch combined with our Detwiler position indicator
gauge for jack plate positioning
Jack Plate Accessories
Detwiler Set Back Extensions
55-0220 Left Image
2" Set-back Plate
Made of 713 cast aluminum. Protected by zinc rich primer and
Standard BIA bolt pattern, but is drillable for non-standard
Overall dimensions 13.25" x 16". Wgt 15lbs.
55-0240 Right Image 4" Set-back Plate Model 240
An innovative flared shape allows this four inch set-back
bracket more transom contact area to
reduce stress and improve the motor's stability. The two piece,
1/2" thick, T-6 heat treated
black anodized aluminum bracket will work with even the most
powerful main engines. This is an
inexpensive solution to lagging performance. Standard BIA bolt
pattern with multiple mounting
locations. Over all dimensions 14" x 5" x 4". Wgt 16lbs.
Bolt Kits (Shipped ONLY With Detwiler Jack Plate)
55-9020 2.5 inch kit
55-9030 3.5 inch kit
55-9040 4.5 inch kit
55-9060 6.5 inch kit
These high quality stainless bolt pack contains
four bolts, four washers, and four Nyloc nuts.
Fine threads provide fast and secure attachment of any outboard
to any boat.